Welcome to Seven Bluff Cabins and RV Park on the beautiful Frio River
Seven Bluff Cabins is situated on 50 acres of pecan, cypress, and juniper trees on the Frio River in Concan, TX. Towering over the property is Seven Bluff itself, a sheer limestone cliff named after the “7” emblazoned on its face. Since 1988 our family has operated the property and cabins with one goal in mind: to make sure our guests have a relaxing vacation that allows them to enjoy the best the Frio River has to offer.
Enjoy the following amenities on the property:
- Spacious River Front Cabins with modern amenities
- Direct TV and wi-fi in every cabin
- RV Park with 50/30/20 amp service, water, sewer, wi-fi and Direct TV
- Bathhouse and Laundry Facilities
- Off season weekly and monthly rates
- Family Reunions
- Over 3/4 mile of private Frio River frontage including deep swimming holes & gentle sections perfect for children
- Swimming pool
- Horseshoe and Washers pits, swing set, basketball, & volleyball along the Frio River
- On-site store with tube/kayak rentals and river supplies that you can charge to your room. Tubes are $8 a day for guests, and $10 for walk ins, plus tax. Kayaks are $25 for single and $50 for double, plus tax. The charge for tubes and kayaks are for a 24 hour time frame.
- Open country setting with our pecan orchard with over 355 mature trees
- View wildlife from our viewing area or from the comfort of your front porch
Our property includes private river frontage shaded by massive cypress trees and live oaks. Our on-site store offers basic supplies, tube & kayak rentals, and apparel for the river lifestyle. Our location on the third river crossing is a perfect place to embark on a tubing, fishing, or kayaking trip. If you are feeling less ambitious, it is a great location to set up a chair and let the Frio River cool your feet. If you feel like stepping out, our staff is always happy to assist you in planning your adventure.