Enjoy the Frio River
Whether you are walking along the river, floating in a tube or paddling on a kayak, the Seven Bluff Cabins property provides access to one of the best stretches of the Frio River. Our River Info page is updated with the latest tube times and conditions. While staying at Seven Bluff Cabins, you can rent tubes and kayaks from our store and charge it to your room - helping keep your cash and credit cards off the bottom of the Frio River.
Music, Games, & More
During the summer you can find live music at different venues in the canyon. We have horseshoes and washer pits located behind the swimming pool and vollyball and basketball down by the river. Check out our store, and more. In the off-season, the area offers great fishing, and events like the bicycle classic or http://riofriofest.com/
Soak up the Great Outdoors
Escape to the country and enjoy the best the Frio River area has to offer. Wake up on cool mornings to find deer, turkeys, and other wildlife just outside your cabin door, or enjoy a camp fire and all the stars at night. In the Spring, Seven Bluff Cabins becomes a birder's paradise with over 70 unique species of birds identified on a single day!
Get Out & Explore
People are always amazed at all there is to do in the area, here are some other Frio River fun ideas only a short drive from Seven Bluff Cabins:
- http://www.clubatconcan.com/ Championship Golf - One of the Top-Rated courses in Texas is less than a mile from your cabin door
- http://www.friobatflight.com/ Frio Bat Flight - The second largest bat population in the world performs their nightly exodus right in front of you
- https://www.facebook.com/Elm-Creek-StablesGarner-100401380007645/ Horseback Riding - Go horseback riding on trails in the hills overlooking the Frio River
- https://tpwd.texas.gov/state-parks/garner Garner State Park - The most popular state park in Texas is only 5 miles away. The Garner Dances under the stars (held nightly in the summer) are a Texas tradition.
- https://tpwd.texas.gov/state-parks/lost-maples Great hiking trails and the most beautiful Fall foliage in Texas