Seven Bluff Cabins
We strive to provide a peaceful, family-friendly outdoor experience for all of our guests. We want you to enjoy the beautiful area & your time with friends and family. Our golden rule is please be respectful of nature, our property, and your fellow guests while visiting. For the fine print, see below:
ON-SITE RULES: Quiet time is from 10 PM to 8 AM. The 8.5 mph speed limit is strictly enforced on the property. No car stereos played at sites – please use a small radio. Please respect your fellow guests’ enjoyment with respect to noise and lights and do not cut through other guests’ sites when walking or driving around the property. Do not drive on the grass. No recreational vehicles (e.g., four wheelers, rangers, golf carts) are allowed on the property. No firearms (including BB guns and air soft guns, sling shots, bows) are allowed on the property. No water balloons, confetti eggs. No smoking in the cabins and always dispose of cigarette butts and trash properly.
RATES & OCCUPANCY: Cabin rates include up to the “Maximum Occupancy” in each cabin. An occupant is considered adults and children from walking age and above. Failure to adhere to the max occupancy for each individual cabin will result in a fee of $100/person/night.
RV’s base daily rate is for two (2) people. Each additional person is $4.00 per night. A maximum of six (6) people per RV site is allowed. An “additional person” is any person of walking age and older.
All guests will be provided a Seven Bluff Cabins bracelet to be worn during their stay. Bracelets are used to identify Seven Bluff Cabins guests on the property and at the pool. No tents are allowed on our property.
- Please check-in at the Frio Fergie’s Store / Office upon arrival to receive your wrist bands and car passes. If you are arriving late, please pick up a late arrival envelope in the box beside the front door of the store then come back in the morning to get your wrist bands and complete registration.
- Please return all keys and gate cards to the store upon check-out to ensure you are not charged for these items.
- All Dishes must be washed, dried and put away.
- All trash must be taken out and placed in the outside trash receptacle.
- All cigarette butts and trash outside must be picked up and disposed of properly.
- NO SMOKING INSIDE THE CABINS
- Check-in and check-out times are as follows:
Cabins & House: Check-in: 3:30 PM Check-out: 10:00 AM
RV sites: Check-in 1:00 PM Check-out: 12:00 PM
LINENS & SUPPLIES: “The Don” River House, Cabin 14, Cabin 18, and Cabin 19: Pillows and sheets (one set per bed) are furnished. Blankets and bath linens are not provided (unless other arrangements have been made with us). The kitchen is supplied with linens, dishes, cooking utensils, coffeemaker, toaster, blender & microwave. Dishwasher detergent and dishwashing liquid are also provided.
Cabins 1-13 & 15-17: Blankets, bed sheets, bath linens, and kitchen linens are not provided (unless other arrangements have been made with us) in the cabins. Pillows are furnished. Dishwasher detergent and dishwashing liquid are provided.
The bed arrangements are summarized in the table below.
Unit Beds Maximum Occupancy
- 1, 2, & 3 1 queen, 1 double w/ a twin bunk 5
- 4 & 5 1 queen, 2 doubles (bunked) 6
- 6 & 7 1 queen, 1 queen (futon), and 4 twins 8
- 8 & 9 1 queen, 1 double w/twin bunked 5
- Cabins 10-13 & 15-17 4 queen beds and 2 twin beds 10
- Cabin 14 1 king bed, 5 queen beds, and 4 twins 16
- Cabin 18 1 king bed, 4 queen beds, 4 twins 14
- Cabin 19 1 king bed, 6 queen beds, and 4 twins 18
- River House 4 queens, 6 twins 14
CABIN AMENITIES: The River House and all cabins have free Wi-Fi and Direct TV. The house and all cabins have A/C, a microwave, blender, toaster, coffee maker, refrigerator, stove, oven, pots, pans, utensils, BBQ pit, and outdoor fire ring. Cabins 8 & 9 do not have a stove, oven or pots and pans. Cabin 14, 18, 19 and the River House have a washer and dryer.
RV AMENITIES: Texas Law requires that sewer hoses are connected using a threaded connector or rubber donut.RV site details are summarized below.
RV Sites Full Hook-up (Water, Electric and Sewer)
- #1-16 Full
- Odd #: 30 Amp/110 V
- Even #: 50 Amp/240 V (Pull Through)
ON-SITE AMENITIES: Seven Bluff Cabins guests have access to our 1/4 mile of river frontage, basketball court, volleyball court, washer pits, and pool. The pool is for Seven Bluff guests only and is open from 10 AM to Dusk. The pool is locked at all other times. There is also a store on-site where guests can purchase ice, ice cream, and river gear (Reef Sandals, Bathing Suits, Board Shorts, T-shirts, etc), as well as rent tubes, kayaks and get all the latest tubing information.
DEPOSITS & CANCELLATIONS: The deposit required to confirm your reservation is 50% of the total base rate for your stay before tax. Double check your dates!
The balance of the rental will be due 45 days prior to your arrival date. Any extra fees will be assessed upon departure.
- Late arrivals and early departures are charged for the entire reserved stay.
- Cancellations made 45 days or more prior to arrival are entitled to a 75% refund of the deposit. Any extra amount paid toward the rental will be returned in full.
- If you cancel less than 45 days prior to your arrival date, you will not receive a refund of any money that you have already paid toward the rental, unless we re-rent your entire stay at the full price. If we re-rent the entire stay at the full rate, you will receive 50% of your deposit back along with any balance already paid toward the rental.
- Cancellations must be made by phone to avoid any misunderstanding.
- Trip Insurance is available through our reservation system provider. You can find more details at: http://www.etravelprotection.com/bedandbreakfast/. Insurance is not provided by Seven Bluff Cabins, so please read all terms and conditions carefully before purchasing.
PETS: During the peak season, there is a limit of TWO dogs per cabin or RV site. A fee of $50/night will be assessed for not complying with the pet policy. Dogs in cabins must be less than 60 pounds. Pets are not to be left unattended outside at any time. All dogs must be on a leash at all times. Please pick up droppings and dispose of properly when walking your dog anywhere on Seven Bluff Cabins Property or near the river. No Pit Bulls or Rottweiler’s are allowed on the property. The pet policy is a little more flexible in the off-season. Please contact us for more information. The fees for pets are as follows.
- 0-30 lbs- $25/dog/night
- 31-60 lbs- $35/dog/night
- RV Site- $2.50/dog/night
- Over 60 lbs- Not allowed in Cabins
VEHICLES & VISITORS:
- Cabins 1-9 2 Cars Max
- Cabins 10-13 & 15-17 3 Cars Max
- Cabin 18 & River House 4 Cars Max
- Cabin 14 & 19 5 Cars Max
- RV Sites 1 Car Max
Please help us with vehicle congestion by parking neatly in designated parking areas only. Do not park on the grass, at the pool, bath house, or river. Handicapped guests will be accommodated. Additional vehicles must be approved by the office, tagged, charged $5.00 per day, and parked in the overflow lot. Arrivals after 6:00 p.m. will need to notify the office so we can make arrangements for you to collect the gate access card. Visitors must check in at the office and pay a visitor’s fee before entering the property. No vehicles are to be let in at the gate without registering at the office. A max of 4 visitors per cabin or RV site is allowed per day.
WILDLIFE: Do not spotlight, harass, chase, or throw items at wildlife, including deer and birds.
ENFORCEMENT: Please take care of the natural environment and our facilities. We reserve the right to charge cleaning or repair fees for damage to our property. We reserve the right to refuse further service to any guest at any time based on the managers’ discretion. If a guest is asked to leave, they may be responsible for their entire stay in addition to any cleaning or repair fees incurred.