DEPOSITS AND CANCELLATIONS:
DEPOSITS & CANCELLATIONS: The deposit required to confirm your reservation is 50% of the total base rate for your stay before tax. The balance of the rental will be due 45 days prior to your arrival date. Any extra fees will be assessed upon departure. *Please note that a Convenience Fee of 2% of the transaction will be charged on all credit card transactions starting January 1, 2020. The Convenience Fee can be avoided by mailing a check for your deposit and final payment.
- Late arrivals and early departures are charged for the entire reserved stay.
- Cancellations made 45 days or more prior to arrival are entitled to a 75% refund of the deposit. Any extra amount paid toward the rental will be returned in full.
- If you cancel less than 45 days prior to your arrival date, you will not receive a refund of any money that you have already paid toward the rental, unless we re-rent your entire stay at the full price. If we re-rent the entire stay at the full rate, you will receive 50% of your deposit back along with any balance already paid toward the rental.
- Cancellations MUST BE MADE BY PHONE to avoid any misunderstanding.
- Trip Insurance is available through our reservation system provider. You can find more details at: http://www.etravelprotection.com/bedandbreakfast/. Insurance is not provided by Seven Bluff Cabins, so please read all terms and conditions carefully before purchasing.
- THERE WILL BE NO REFUNDS DUE TO BAD WEATHER